Join the CAM Superline Team!
Job Summary: Shipping employees are the last point of contact between our products and our customers. They are responsible for safely loading and stacking trailers for transport, reviewing documents to ensure the correct trailers have been loaded and making sure each load is secure and ready for a swift and safe transport.
Essential Job Duties:
- Safety mindset
- Drive forklifts, tractor and pull trailers safely
- Pay attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and organized lot
- Work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Use PPE properly and consistently: safety glasses, steel-toed boots, reflective vests and hard hats as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tractor driving experience
- Team player
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Coachable – open to feedback
- Able to work outside
- Able to work overtime.
Want to join a growing organization that promotes from within and offers a great place to work? Click here to apply today!