Join the CAM Superline Team!
Job Summary: The welding team members are responsible for constructing the frames of trailers through permanently joining metal parts using high heat application to form a permanent bond.
Essential Job Duties:
- Able to work in a team environment to achieve production goals
- Know the different types of trailers produced by Novae
- Weld steel components utilizing MIG welding equipment
- Perform overhead, horizontal, vertical, and continuous welds
- Cut steel using a plasma cutter
- Inspect, clean, and grind welds to prepare the trailer for the next process
- Read, follow, and understand blue prints
- Read and understand work orders
- Read a tape measure, square, and level
- Complete all quality documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Six months welding experience
- Good physical condition with the ability to safely lift 80 pounds with prolonged periods of standing
- Able to work potential overtime
- Willing to submit a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Want to join a growing organization that promotes from within and offers a great place to work? Click here to apply today!